Axiom® Concept: 3 complementary options!
The Axiom® concept presents all the technical characteristics enabling the integrity of the peri-implant biological space to be preserved and promoting an optimal aesthetic result, by incorporating a significant biomechanical resistance.
The flexibility, the comprehensive surgical and prosthetic range of Axiom® allow it to be used in a wide range of clinical indications:
- Axiom® REG: designed for most clinical indications and for most practitioners
- Axiom® 2.8 for restricted mesiodistal space for the incisor sector
- Axiom® PX for the indications of immediate post-extraction implant placement and low-density bone.
The Axiom® range thus becomes a global concept and allows a response adapted to all clinical situations to be found.
The following design features are common to all 3 implants:
- Conical, strong and tight seal connection
- "Platform switching"
- Effective stimulation of bone
- Sandblasted threaded neck
- Grade V titanium (FDA approved, ASTM B34808)
- BCP® osteoconductive surface
Axiom® REG and Axiom® PX, 1 concept for even more freedom!
- 1 single connection for Axiom® PX and Axiom ® REG implants: 1 common prosthetic platform
- 1 common and comprehensive prosthetic range: wide choice of emergence profiles and prosthetic solutions, constant emergence profile
- 1 single surgical kit for Axiom® REG and PX implants: common instrumentation for more simplicity and user-friendliness, specific drilling protocol to each Axiom® REG and Axiom® PX implant, high intraoperative flexibility with possibility to choose the implant according to the clinical situation and ergonomic kit