Promise of eXpertise
In cases of immediate postextraction implant placement, and insertion in low-density bone. Reserved for experienced practitioners.
Optimal primary anchorage!
Reverse conical neck
- Preservation of cortical bone
- Promotes alveolar bone remodeling
- Gradual bone condensing effect
- Enhanced initial stability in low-density bone
- Protocol designed for sub-drilling procedure
Deep, sharp threads
- Self-drilling, self-tapping
- Threads with controlled and guided insertion in low-density bone
- Easy insertion
Fast penetration apex
- Quick insertion into the bone
- Optimal anchorage on the apical portion
New Implant Packaging !
Innovative, simple, and reliable packaging.
! Not available in all countries. Please contact your Anthogyr local representative.