Innovative solution for dental extraction.
Exo Safe comprises a set of six periotomes and the Safe automated impactor which is directly connected to a micro motor. Adapted to anterior and posterior sectors, Exo Safe is designed for general practitioners and implantologists alike.
- The main advantage of Exo Safe is the preservation of the bone integrity. It thus assists the practitioner specialising in reconstructions and/or grafts, and facilitates the placement of a post-extraction implant.
- Exo Safe easily mobilises the tooth as the periotome makes it easy to locate the root support for the elevation, then extraction.
- This ergonomic instrument is held in one hand which makes it easier to handle in the mouth and improves intra-operative visibility.
- Continual impactions with regular intensity facilitate the gradual enlargement of the desmodontal space.
- They create less trauma than the traditional manual technique. Exo Safe improves the practitioner’s dexterity and leads to greater acceptance of the treatment by the patient
Like Osteo Safe®, Exo Safe periotomes are connected to the Safe automatic impactor with the same secure connection system. This is the Be Safe range.