Simeda® SCAN-CAD covers the entire range of prosthetic applications. The solution combines the Medit Identica Hybrid* scanner with the Exocad® software and gives you access to the SimedaTheque. The Technical Support team is at your disposal to assist you during the whole scanning and 3D modelling process.
New Medit Identica Hybrid scanner: optimise your productivity
The Medit Identica Hybrid scanner can be used to scan the master models and impressions in record time, while achieving a very high level of accuracy. The wide scanning field makes it possible to scan with an articulator.
Unparalleled scanning speed
- Less than 16” for a complete arch.
High precision for multi-unit implant restorations
- Triple camera and high definition textured 3D scanning.
- Accuracy of up to 7 µm according to the ISO 12836 standard.
- Compatible with the Simeda® Scan Adapters.
Optimisation of the scanning process
- Automatic scanning of double-sided impressions.
- "Flexible multi-die" holder.
- Streamlined scanning flow (3 steps for a complete arch)
- Compressed files to facilitate data processing.
- Wide scanning space for the integration of articulators.
A solution covering the entire range of prosthetic indications
- Models: all implant and tooth supported restorations.
- Impressions: all tooth supported restorations.
Simeda® CAD,the preferred software of prosthetists
- Software opened with STL files.
- A simple, ergonomic and practical interface.
- Comprehensive, powerful and efficient.
- Extensive library of implant platforms available in the SimedaTheque®
- Extensive prosthetic features: designs for all types of implant and tooth supported restorations.
- Go Back feature: modification of unsatisfactory modelling steps.
- Optional sculpting and morphing models: bar, articulator, Dicom viewer, TruSmile and Bite Splint.
*Not available in all countries, please contact your local Anthogyr representative.