Performance, performance, performance!
The Axiom® BL (Bone Level) implant comes in 2 profiles: REG, suitable for most clinical indications, and PX, for immediate post-extraction implantations and low-density bone.
Axiom® BL speeds up biological integration, and its sub-crestal placement offers more flexible aesthetic treatment. Its three-lobed, conical, single-diameter connection is compatible with the diameters of all Axiom® BL REG and Axiom BL® PX implants (except Axiom BL 2.8). The inLink® abutment permits the use of the integrated connection to Simeda® CAD-CAM multiple-unit prostheses. The entire Axiom® BL series of prostheses is suitable for all types of restorations, whether single- or multiple-unit, cemented or screw-retained.
The product advantages
- Sealed conical connection
- Platform switching to stabilize soft and hard tissue
- Sub-crestal placement for optimal aesthetic results
- Complete prostheses: multi-unit abutments and inLink® connection for multiple screw-retained restorations
- Simeda® CAD-CAM solution
- 1 compact surgical kit compatible with both Axiom® BL and Axiom® TL implants