New Axiom® Tissue Level implant
The new Axiom® Tissue Level (TL) implant promotes biological safety and facilitates manipulation of prostheses at the gums, with the comfort of a screw-retained prosthesis. It helps preserve the epithelium and connective tissue attachment. Made from medical Grade V titanium and BCP® surface treatment for effective osteointegration. Axiom® TL is available in the REG profile for implantation in scarred sites and all types of bone, and in the PX profile for immediate implantations and low-density bone.
The Axiom® TL implant features two connections: the inLink® connection, an Anthogyr innovation, with locks built in to the prosthesis for screw-retained, multiple-unit restorations; and a three-lobed, indexed connection for single restorations.
The product avantages
- The anatomical, Tissue Favored Design profile of the implant neck to maximises gingival volume
- 6 neck profiles to cover all indications: 4.0 and 4.8 mm platforms, 1.5, 2.5, and 3.5 mm neck heights
- Advanced design and use of medical Grade V titanium for optimal durability
- 1 surgical kit and 1 prosthesis kit for both the Axiom® BL and Axiom® TL implants
- Anthogyr Serenity® Guarantee.