FlexiBase®, maximum flexibility for the prosthetics laboratory
FlexiBase® is a range of versatile titanium bases. It allows the manufacture of single-unit or multiple-unit screw-retained dentures on Axiom® Bone Level and Axiom® Tissue Level implants by CAD-CAM machining in the laboratory or by moulded technique. With a compact size, they cover a majority of indications.
The CAD libraries, associated with these bases, allow the design of prostheses with Exocad, 3Shape and Dentalwings, software in workflows, from a conventional impression or an impression with SIO.
The product benefits
- Wide range of single-unit bases: Ø4.0 and Ø5.0 and 3 gingival heights for Axiom® BL and in N and R platforms for Axiom® TL
- UNIQUE! Compatibility of Multi-Unit bases for Axiom® BL and Axiom® TL
- Non-indexed TL base directly in the implant for Axiom® TL
- Compact size compatible with more indications
- CAD-CAM or conventional technique in the laboratory
- Anthogyr Serenity® guarantee programme