8:30-9:00 am : Registration
What are the learning needs or objective/s
CPD activities should ideally be linked to learning objectives, either agreed as part of your personal development plan (PDP) or those that you have considered desirable for your own development.
Describe how the activity contributed to the development of your knowledge, skills or attitudes.
It may help preparation for appraisal to map your reflections to the GMC’s Good Medical Practice:
- Knowledge, Skills and Performance- How to plan and execute teeth in a day protocol
- Communication/Teamwork- Working within a Surgical and prosthetic team approach
- Quality and Safety- Ensuring patient safety at all times
Maintaining Trust- Confidence in indication and guidance for future patients
What is the outcome of the activity?
Observing live surgery and prosthetic loading for full arch teeth in a day solution.
Knowledge of components surgical protocol and planning of Axiom® TL Tissue Level and the inLink® system.
- Inscriptions : email@example.com
- Informations : Dr Werner Slabbert / Sussex Implant Centre & Advanced Dentistry, Hazel Cottage, Warren Road, Woodingdean, Brighton, BN2 6DA