Angulated Access: simplified use and enhanced patient treatment with Simeda® and Connect+® prostheses. Enables you to adjust the angulation of the screw channels of your customised Simeda® and Connect+® multiple screw-retained prosthesis on Multi Unit Axiom® BL abutments.
This solution is available for all screw channels, on platforms 4.0 or 4.8, titanium or Cobalt-Chrome prostheses. Angulated Access offers the advantage of up to 25° angulation for:
- Aesthetic and functional optimisation.
- Permanent restorations.
- Increased choice of indications for screw-retained prostheses.
- Transporting the screw in the mouth is easier with the dedicated gripper supplied with Simeda® prostheses.
- Black/titanium dual colour for easier permanent screw identification, blue screw for specific laboratory use.
- A single ball wrench for all prosthetic screws, including on straight channels (2 wrench and mandrel lengths)